The Pupil Premium is an additional grant paid to schools to:
- raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities to reach their potential.
- support children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces.
The school’s current Pupil Premium Strategy focuses on four areas:
- Deductive and inferential reading.
- Support and ‘over-learning’ to address gaps in prior learning.
- Challenge for more able disadvantaged pupils.
- Increased attendance rates for pupils eligible for the Pupil Premium.
Our ‘Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-2020 (April 2020 Review)’ (below) details how we are spending our funding this year.
To see the impact of our funding last year, please read the evaluated version the ‘Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-2019 (July 2019 Review)’ – below.