Friends of Bliss
The Friends of Bliss is a small group of parents, grandparents and friends who regularly meet and organise events in order to raise money for the benefit of school and the children in it.
The additional funds raised by them makes a huge difference to the school, not only in the classroom but also in the playground and outdoor classroom.
The Friends of Bliss are always keen to welcome new volunteers, you don’t need to commit to every meeting or event, everyone does what they can. If you would like to get involved please contact any Friends member or Mrs Baker. Their email address is:
- Chair – Mrs. Rebecca Rose
- Vice Chair – Mrs. Lou Phillips
- Secretary – to be confirmed
- Treasurer – Mrs. Sam Ashby-Clarke
- School representative –
- Creative Director - to be confirmed
- Communications Officer - to be confirmed