The Pupil Premium is an additional grant paid to schools to:
- raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities to reach their potential.
- support children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces.
The school’s current Pupil Premium Strategy focuses on four areas:
- Deductive and inferential reading.
- Support and ‘over-learning’ to address gaps in prior learning.
- Challenge for more able disadvantaged pupils.
- Increased attendance rates for pupils eligible for the Pupil Premium.
Our 'Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021 (January 2021 Review)' details how we intend to spend our grant this year (below).