- Created: Tuesday, 22 September 2015 14:18
- Written by Bliss Charity Primary School
Our 2016 / 2017 School Council members
From our Antibullying Assembly:
The Happy School Rap!
Bullying is bad, very, very bad,
People get hurt, people feel sad.
Help make the school a secure and safe place,
Let’s put a smile on everybody’s face.
Tell an adult or your friend,
To make sure the bulling comes to an end.
We are here singing this rap-py,
To make everybody here feel happy!
What is bullying?
Bullying is when someone causes a person harm on purpose and this behaviour happens over and over again. It can include:
- Physical abuse e.g. kicking, hitting, pushing
- Verbal abuse e.g. name calling, teasing, spreading rumours
- Isolating a person e.g. leaving people out
- Cyber bullying - e.g. sending mean text, email or instant messages.
Whose responsibility is it to stop bullying in school?
- Everyone is!
- The School Council have also set up the Caring Friends to make sure the school stays a happy place to be!
What is the role of Caring Friend?
Caring Friends are here to…
- make the playground a happy place.
- look for a friend in need.
- be a helping hand.
Bullying is when someone causes a person harm on purpose and this behaviour happens over and over again.
There are different types of bullying.
Everyone needs to work together to STOP bullying in school.
The Caring Friends are here to help. Look for them on the playground in their yellow bibs.